A healthy and delicious toddler/kid snack for the warmer weather we have moving in. Its sweet, creamy and cruncy in every bite!
I love make healthy snacks look fun for Emerson. Since bananas are her favorite snack and she is obsessed with rainbows, I knew I had to combine the two. Plus, these are extremely easy to make!
- 3 medium bananas
- 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups Fruity Pebbles or cereal of your choice
- 6 popsicle sticks
- Peel bananas and cut in half. Insert popsicle stick halfway through each banana at the cut end. Place on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Remove bananas from freezer and dip in yougurt until completely covered. Then top with cereal until covered.
- Return to prepared baking sheet and put in freezer for 1 hour to set.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
* enjoy within 2 days