Candy Cane Cookie Truffles
We are just 4 days away from Christmas so I am enjoy these last few days of baking festive holiday treats!
If you have any Christmas parties or gatherings schedule for this weekend, then these easy Candy Candy Cookie Truffles will be a great addition to your holiday spread. They only require 4 ingredients!
If you have any leftover sugar cookies (without icing or decorations), these truffles will take care of that problem for you. If you do not have any baked sugar cookies or want to save time on this recipe, you can buy premade cookies from your local grocery store. I suggest buying harder sugar cookies instead of soft sugar cookies.
These Candy Cane Cookie Truffles are packed with yummy sugar cookie flavor and a punch of peppermint. Let’s dive into the recipe..
- 15 sugar cookies (or 2 1/2 cups)
- 5 ounces cream cheese
- 10 ounces white chocolate melting wafers
- candy candy baking bits
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a ziplock bag, crush the sugar cookies into small crumbs (or use a food processor).
- With hands, mix in cream cheese until well combined (or again, use a food processor).
- Roll the truffles into small 1-inch balls with your hand.
- Place each ball onto the prepared cookie sheet and put in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate melting wafers until chocolate is at a good coating consistency.
- Dip the truffles into the white chocolate until completely covered (using a toothpick, forks or spoon).
- Return the truffles to the prepared cookie sheet and immediately top with the candy candy bits.
These truffles will stay good in the freezer for 1-2 months.
Which holiday recipe are you going to be dreaming about until next year?