Some of you may remember our wedding video Teaser that we shared on Facebook a few days after our wedding in May 2016, but we never shared our full video and here is why..
When you get married, your wedding day happens so quickly. In the blink of an eye, you go from reading your vows at the alter to running through a line of your family and friends in a sparkler send-off. Every thing in between is a whirlwind of pictures, excitement and dancing. Ironically, there are very seldom any moments to share with each other during all of the wedding day festivities. Your guests get to witness all of the beginning moments of your marriage, but for you and your spouse, your wedding day is a blur. For that reason, Jared and I decided to keep our wedding video to ourselves – to share that one thing with each other.
Today is our 1 year anniversary and we are FINALLY sharing our full wedding video with you all!
So without further adieu…
Please note that you must enter a password to view the video. The password is: Bride (case sensitive)
May 7, 2016 was a very special day for us and we are grateful to have this video to document it.
Some Special Highlights and LOL Moments that we are lucky enough to have raw footage of, but are not included in this video are:
- Kathryn and Paige rapping to the tune of Fresh Prince about how Jared and I met at “the hockey house”
- Jared crying like a baby when he saw me
- Aunt Meg being renamed “Aunt Mag”
- The irritated look on the wedding planners face when Jeff and Erin threw paper money all over the ballroom (“Wedding Jeff” was a huge hit!)
- My dad and I having an emotional moment while Jared stuffs his face (see photo below)
- Uncle Steve dancing in his sombrero
- The wind blowing my veil off of my head as my Dad and I began walking down the aisle
- And my Dad’s speech, which featured my Grandma watching via FaceTime from her hospital bed
Ben Rector – White Dress
Bethel Music – My Dear
Jason Evigan – Cinema (Our first dance song!)
Benny Benassi ft. Skrillex – Cinema
Never miss a post – Follow along on BlogLovin’