Kid-Friendly Spinach Banana Muffins
This post is sponsored by Eggland’s Best. I’m pleased to partner with them to bring you this delicious recipe featuring their products. All opinions are mine alone. #sponsored #EBNutritionPacked #onlyfeedmeeb
These toddler/kid-friendly muffins are a healthy and nutritious breakfast for your little ones!
I’m always researching ways to add nutrition to Emerson’s meals and @egglandsbest makes it so easy for me to create quick, nutrient packed recipes for her!
Compared to ordinary eggs, Eggland’s Best eggs are the only eggs loaded with 6x more vitamin D and 10x more vitamin E.
They also have more than double the Omega-3’s and vitamin B12.
You can find Egglands’ Best eggs in stores nationwide. Just look for the distinctive “EB” stamp right on the shell!
This Spinach Banana Muffin recipe is packed with nutritious ingredients for your little ones to enjoy for breakfast or an afternoon snack. They contain healthy ingredients such as Eggland’s Best eggs, fresh spinach, oats and flaxseed.
They are also naturally sweetened with bananas and pure maple syrup making them refined sugar free.
Emerson ate every crumb of these muffins, so I’d say they were a hit!
You can whip up a batch of these over the weekend to have breakfast covered for the week ahead!
Let’s dive in..
- 2 Eggland’s Best eggs, large
- 2 ripe, medium bananas
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups spinach, packed
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line muffin tin with 12 cupcake liners, then spray liners with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a blender, mix eggs, bananas, maple syrup, almond milk, vanilla extract and spinach on high speed until well combined. Mixture should be a smooth liquid.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together almond flour, flaxseed meal, oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt until well combined. Then gradually pour wet mixture into bowl of dry mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Divide batter evenly into liners. Bake 20-22 minutes. Test with toothpick to ensure it comes out clean.
Store in an airtight container for 5-7 days