Fall Charcuterie Board
Thank you Karo® Syrup for sponsoring this post. Celebrate sweet moments together with Karo®!
This easy to make Fall Charcuterie Board is perfect for all your upcoming fall occasions. It can be served as a fun dinner or as a fall themed appetizer for grazing at gatherings. It’s filled with beautiful fall hues and packed with traditional charcuterie items and tons of fall favorites.
I have put together a guide on how to assemble the ultimate Fall Charcuterie Board including 2 original recipes I created with Karo® Syrup!
Fall has arrived, and I am looking forward to gathering around something great! It’s been a year of transition and it’s time to gather with good company and indulge in great food.
Charcuterie boards are showstoppers at any gathering and seasonal collection of charcuterie favorites is nothing short of that!
This board brings ALL the autumn vibes and flavors of fall. It’s packed with delicious meats, cheeses, nuts and fresh seasonal fruit. What really ties the array of harvest goodies together is the warm wheel of brie topped with a sweet & savory Apple Date Chutney and the creamy Maple Caramel Sauce. You can dip just about anything on the board into them and you’ll get a taste of fall with every bite.
Both recipes are made with Karo® Syrup and I am so excited to share them with you! I enjoy using Karo® Syrup because of its versatility. It’s that special ingredient that perfects anything from delicious marshmallows, fudges, caramels, pies and scotcheroos to sticky cinnamon rolls, sauces and glazes.
This Apple Date Chutney (recipe below) is so easy to make. It can be used as pictured on a wheel of brie with crackers or it can be used to add extra flavor and texture to meats such as turkey at Thanksgiving or ham at Christmas dinner. It can even be a great spread for sandwiches.
The other hero of this board is the Maple Caramel Sauce (recipe below). I LOVE eating crisp apple slices with this dipping sauce. The maple notes just scream fall with every nibble! It’s extremely creamy and smooth which can be credited to the Karo® Syrup. Its amazing texture with balanced sweetness lets the true flavor of other ingredients like the maple syrup shine through.
Pro tip: dunk a warm apple cider donut into the Maple Caramel Sauce – your taste buds will thank you!
Whether you are planning a large gathering or a cozy night in, this board is perfect for all your fall occasions.
- Football Watching & Tailgating
- Halloween Parties
- Halloween Movie Night
- At-Home Date Night
- Showers or Birthdays
- Girls Night In or Game Night
- Thanksgiving Appetizer
- & so much more
The pepperoni rose, mini pumpkins and leaf & acorn pie crust crackers are fun touches your guests will love. And aren’t charcuterie boards just so fun to assemble? They can be customized in many ways so there can be something for everyone to enjoy!
This Fall Charcuterie Board includes over 20 seasonal and traditional favorites + cozy little accents to create a fall aesthetic that will be the highlight of any gathering. It’s the perfect combination of sweet and savory to munch on. Here’s the line-up:
- Apple Date Chutney
- Maple Caramel Sauce
- Wheel of Brie Cheese
- Other Cheese Wedges of Your Choice (I used a habanero white cheddar here)
- Dried Apricots
- Fresh Figs
- Crackers of Your Choice
- Pie Crust Leaves and Acorns
- Green Olives
- Granny Smith Apple Slices
- Red Gala & Honeycrisp Apple Slices
- Red Seedless Grapes
- Caramel Popcorn
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Fresh Rosemary (for garnish)
- Mini Pumpkins (for decoration)
- Optional – Star Anise (for decoration)
Apple Date Chutney
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- ½ cup water
- 2 cups Granny Smith apples, diced
- ½ cup fresh dates, chopped
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp allspice
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup Karo Light Corn Syrup
- In a medium saucepan, add olive oil over low heat, sauté onion until translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients except for corn syrup and cook for 15 to 18 minutes. Stir often.
- Stir in corn syrup, cook for additional 5-7 minutes. Mixture will become more gel-like.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Then pour warm chutney over wheel of brie on charcuterie board.
Maple Caramel Sauce
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup Karo Light Corn Syrup
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- In a medium saucepan, add maple syrup and bring to a boil for about 1 minute. Allow room in a saucepan for it to foam without overflowing. Remove from heat.
- Stir in butter until melted. Then stir in heavy cream, corn syrup, vanilla and salt.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes. Then sprinkle additional sea salt on top before serving.
I hope you enjoy this Fall Charcuterie Board as much as my family and I did.