This post is sponsored by Gorton’s Seafood. The opinions and text are all mine.
Restaurant quality fish sandwich from the comfort of your own home!
With the help of your air fryer, you can have delicous fish sandwiches ready to serve in under 20 minutes. This recipe uses Gorton’s Crunchy Battered Fish Fillets. We always have them on hand in our freezer, because they are so versatile to pop in the air fryer for a variety of meals.
I am also excited to share my super easy homemade tartar sauce to go with this sandwich recipe. If you like pickles, then this sandwich and sauce is for you, because I like to load it up with extra pickles!
This sandwich has a lot of texture and flavor. Crispy battered fish fillets, crunchy fried onions, juicy pickles, creamy tartar sauce and fluffy brioche buns. It’s a winning combination that you will be adding to your weekly dinner rotation!
- 4 Gorton’s Crunchy Breaded Fish Fillets
- 2 Brioche Hamburger Buns
- ¾ cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/3 cup crispy fried onion
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup dill pickle chips, finely diced + extra chips for topping
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried dill seasoning
- Place fish fillets in air fryer on 400 F for 12 minutes.
- While fish is cooking, prepare tartar sauce by mixing mayonnaise, diced pickles, capers, mustard, lemon juice and dill in a small mixing bowl until well combined and creamy. Set aside.
- Assemble sandwiches by piling lettuce on bottom buns, followed by pickle chips and crispy onions. Then top with two fish fillets per sandwich. Spread prepared tartar sauce on inside of top bun and place on top of fish. Serve warm and enjoy!