This post is sponsored by al fresco. I’m pleased to partner with them to bring you this delicious recipe featuring their products. All opinions are mine alone.
A delicious and filling dinner, done in 5 minutes? Yes Please! Chop up your favorite vegetables, add some tzatziki and cook up your al fresco chicken sausage flavor of choice (I used Roasted Pepper & Asiago) and you have a quick and family-friendly dinner that will transport you to the Mediterranean!
- 4 pita pockets or naan
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt tzatziki
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 1 – 11oz package Roasted Pepper & Asiago al fresco chicken sausage
- Fresh dill, finely chopped
- Cook chicken sausage according to package instructions. Slice, then set aside.
- Mix cucumbers, tomatoes and onion in a small mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Spread desired amount of tzatziki on pita or naan, then top with vegetable mixture.
- Add chicken sausage, then sprinkle with fresh dill. Wrap in parchment paper to keep gyro together. Serve & enjoy!