Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and Tillamook. All opinions are mine alone. #Tillamookatpublix #Tillamookpartner.
Happy fall y’all! We are baking all the fall recipes at our house right now and are so excited to share these Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins with you.
Things are busier than ever in our home and our days get started fast when our baby wakes up in the morning. I immediately hop on the computer to start working and my husband is taking care of the baby all morning and afternoon, so having something ready for breakfast is very important to help get our days started. We like to have something that we can make ahead of time and easily heat up or eat as is. One of our breakfast favorites during this time of year is Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins, but really we like to eat them year round because they are just too good!
The key to the perfect Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin is to use Tillamook Farmstyle Original Cream Cheese Spread. Tillamook produces high quality dairy products that taste AMAZING! They’ve been doing it for 110 years, so you know it’s good.
We enjoy using Tillamook Farmstyle Original Cream Cheese Spread in a variety of ways. My favorite way is in baked goods (like these Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins), but we also enjoy their different flavors of cream cheese on bagels or toast for a delicious breakfast. Tillamook crafts their Farmstyle Original Cream Cheese Spread from only 4 ingredients which has far fewer ingredients than other brands. You know exactly what you are eating with Tillamook because they do not use any artificial ingredients. They are free from any fillers, starches or stabilizers.
I was able to pick up a few containers at my local Publix. You can get yours in store or by shopping with InstaCart. Click here to purchase the items now!
Want to save $$ on your next purchase? Until 11/7/20, Save $1.00 on ONE (1) Tillamook Farmstyle Cream Cheese Spread.
I know you’re excited to get to the recipe, so let’s dive in..
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 7 oz Tillamook Farmstyle Original Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line Muffin pan with cupcake liners, then set aside.
- In a stand mixer (or large mixing bowl with hand mixer), beat together butter, oil, sugars, eggs and pumpkin.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add flour mixture into wet mixture gradually and on low until well combined.
- Using emptied mixing bowl (cleaned) and hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Then add in vanilla and egg. Mix until well combined.
- Fill cupcake liners half way with pumpkin batter. Top with 1 tsp cream cheese mixture, then one more tsp pumpkin batter. Swirl cream cheese mixture and pumpkin batter with a butter knife or toothpick. Liner should be ¾ full.
- Bake for 24-26 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve & Enjoy!
If I were to make this in a pan instead of muffins, what size pan? cooking temp? how long?