Cranberry Nut Spread
This post is sponsored by PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese. As always, all opinions are mine.
Are you looking for a festive, but easy appetizer for your holiday gatherings? Look no further. This Cranberry Nut Spread will be your go-to holiday party recipe!
I have kept our refrigerator stocked with Philadelphia Cream Cheese this holiday season because there are so many appetizers, baked goods and meals that you can use it for. It adds a rich and delicious texture to all of our holiday favorites!
This Cranberry Nut Spread is perfect for the holidays because it is packed full of festive flavors like pecans, cinnamon and cranberry. Plus it takes minimal prep time and is a great addition to any holiday spread while guests are mingling during your gathering.
I like to serve this spread with crackers, but it also pairs well with crostini bread or celery. This spread even works well as a bagel spread for your holiday brunch! No matter how you spread it, you will become addicted to how creamy and tasty it is. One thing is for sure, this was my husband’s favorite holiday recipe this year!
Let’s dive into the recipe..
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice (I used diet cranberry juice)
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 pistachios, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- In a sauce pan, combine cranberries, cranberry juice, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer for 10 minutes or until cranberries have absorbed the liquid.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer until fluffy.
- Add cranberry mix then beat for an additional 30 seconds - 1 minute with the hand mixer.
- Add pecans and pistachios then beat for an additional 30 seconds.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Server with crackers, celery, bagels and more.
What is your favorite way to use Philadelphia Cream Cheese for the holidays?