This post is sponsored by Barr Hill Gin. I’m pleased to partner with them to bring you this delicious recipe featuring their products. All opinions are mine alone.
I’m not traditionally a gin drinker, but when I came across Barr Hill Gin, I was intrigued by their story and use of raw honey. Each batch is contains the perfect balance of juniper and raw honey making it both unique and refreshing in flavor.
I was so excited to add a bottle of Barr Hill Gin to my growing bar cart collection that I created a custom cocktail recipe to share with you all!
- 3 oz Barr Hill Gin
- 3 oz ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 oz water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp simple syrup
- 1 tsp Bar Hill Raw Honey
- 2 slices fresh grapefruit
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 cup ice cubes
- In a cocktail shaker mix gin, grapefruit juice, water, sugar and simple syrup. Shake well.
- Pour over cocktail glasses with ice.
- Stir in 1/2 tsp honey each glass.
- Add rosemary and grapefruit slice for garnish.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Are you a gin drinker? What’s your favorite gin cocktail?