This post is sponsored by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese. I’m pleased to partner with them to bring you this delicious recipe featuring their products. All opinions are mine alone.
Are you looking for a quick and easy breakfast recipe? Or maybe you are looking for a way to give your boring toast a makeover..
Look no further, because I have the perfect toast recipe for you. This Garlic Garden Toast has it all!
- It’s quick
- It’s easy
- It requires minimal ingredients
- It requires minimal prep time
- It uses fresh produce
- It’s packed full of texture and flavor
What more could you ask for?!
I love eating toast for breakfast for many reasons. The possibilities when making it are endless. With Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spreads, there are a variety of flavors to mix and match with fresh herbs and produce. In this recipe, I wanted to enhance the garlic flavor in the Cream Cheese Spread by pairing it with the garlicky notes of the Everything Bagel Seasoning.
Additionally, I enjoy loaded toast for breakfast because of how filling it can be. When topped with the right ingredients, you can have a healthy and delicious breakfast or snack to provide the necessary energy to get through your day.
Breakfast sets the tone for your day, so why not make it delicious and fun?!
This Garlic Garden Toast is packed full of flavor and textures to ensure that your taste buds will be satisfied. The Everything Bagel Seasoning and Alfalfa Sprouts provide a crunch, while the bread and cherry tomatoes bring out the softer side of each bite. However, the real MVP of this recipe is the Garlic & Herb Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spread! It’s smooth and creamy in texture and is packed full of flavor. Though this recipe calls for minimal ingredients, they each make a huge impact and lasting impression.
If you are a busy bee like me and don’t have time to make a gourmet breakfast every morning, then I highly recommend trying this toast recipe. It’s perfect for anyone on the go, or those early mornings. It also makes for a great snack during the afternoon!
- 4 slices Whole Grain Bread
- 4 tbsp. Garlic & Herb Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spread
- ¾ cup Alfalfa Sprouts
- ½ cup Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes
- 4 tsp. Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Toast bread to desired crispiness.
- While bread is toasting, slice cherry tomatoes into thirds. Then set aside.
- Once toast is removed from toaster, spread 1 tbsp. Garlic & Onion Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spread on toast. Then sprinkle Everything Bagel Seasoning over the spread.
- Top with Alfalfa Sprouts, then sliced cherry tomatoes.
- Sprinkle additional Everything Bagel Seasoning (optional).
- Serve & Enjoy
If you try this recipe or create your own variation, let me know in the comments. I would love to hear what you made and which Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spread is your favorite!