Anyone else here a big fan of roasted Brussels Sprouts? It seems like you either love them or you hate them. I can never seem to get enough of them!
This Roasted Brussels Sprouts Salad is a power salad full of flavor and texture. Brussels tend to be associated with Fall and Winter and are a popular dish for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I personally love to incorporate them year-round. So here we are in June and I’m trying to make Brussels sprouts a summer thing.
Let’s dive in..
- 2 lbs Brussels Sprouts, halved
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2/3 cup sliced almonds
- ¾ cup quinoa, cooked
- 1 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup crumbled Feta
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray, then set aside.
- Cut Brussels sprouts in half and chop shallot. Place both in a medium mixing bowl and toss in olive oil. Then evenly spread on baking sheet. Bake 15-20 minutes or until sprouts are slightly browned around the edges.
- While vegetables are in the oven, make dressing by whisking all dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl until well combined. Set aside for later.
- Remove vegetables from oven and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes. Add to bowl or serving dish. Stir in cooked bacon crumbles, almond slices, quinoa, parsley and feta. Then mix in dressing until everything is well coated. Serve warm or cold and enjoy!