I’ll keep this one short and simple, just like this recipe..
Quick, easy meals are on repeat with our new lifestyle as parents. For me, I have not been getting enough protein in my diet throughout the day, so I curated this recipe to pack a punch of protein with minimal ingredients. I even doubled the servings so we can eat it for lunches and dinners throughout the rest of the week. And also, because who actually eats only one serving of pasta in one sitting?
Let’s talk protein. This recipe leaves me feeling very satiated from the baked chicken. Spinach is also a great source of protein and I think the raw spinach adds a nice crunch in every bite!
Sticking with the Mediterranean flavors, I did not have any tomatoes on hand, otherwise I would have added them in for some more color. Additionally, olives would work well in this dish.
Let’s dive in..
- 24 oz bowtie pasta
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- 4 oz crumbled feta
- 2 oz fresh spinach
- 8 oz Panera Mediterranean Lemon Dressing (or Greek Dressing of your choice with fresh lemon juice)
- Poultry Seasoning (I use McCormack Montreal Chicken)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. While oven preheats, boil water for pasta.
- Place chicken tenderloins on baking sheet and season lightly with poultry seasoning. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is fully baked. Let cool and cut into cubes.
- While chicken is baking, cook bowtie pasta for 12-14 minutes or according to box instructions. Drain and rinse with cool water.
- In a large mixing bowl, add cooked pasta, cubed chicken, spinach and feta. Mix in dressing (and fresh lemon juice if using a different dressing) until well combined.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.