Lucky Charms Bars are the ultimate St. Patrick’s Day treat!
These “magically delicious” treats use minimal ingredients (only 3!):
- Lucky Charms
They are a huge hit among the kiddos and adults. I mean who doesn’t love an ooey-gooey marshmallow treat with Lucky Charms?! The Lucky Charms Cereal mimic the Rice Krispies you would use in a traditional Rice Krispies Treat and the marshmallows in the cereal give a fun pop of color and bring home the St. Patrick’s Day vibe. However, these are treats we could indulge in year-round.
I will without a doubt be making these every St. Patrick’s Day for years to come!
Let’s Dive In..
- 4 tbsp butter
- 12 oz. mini marshmallows
- 5 cups Lucky Charms cereal
- Butter a 9x13 pan, then set aside.
- Melt butter on low heat in a large non-stick pot.
- Stir in marshmallows until melted and combined with butter.
- Add Lucky Charms cereal and stir until the cereal is fully coated and combined with marshmallow mixture.
- Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly. Press mixture in until slightly packed.
- Allow treats to set for 1-2 hours before cutting into bars.
- Serve & Enjoy!