Along with millions of other ice cream lovers, I jumped on the Halo Top train when the magical, low cal ice cream hit the market and I have yet to look back.
Not only does it range from 240 calories to 360 calories per pint (yes that’s right – the ENTIRE pint), but it is also a great source for protein. Each delicious pint holds anywhere from 20g to 24g of protein!
Moreover, each of the 17 flavors are:
- Low Carb
- Low Fat
- Low Sugar
- Synthetic Growth Hormone-Free
- & not to mention, Guilt-Free!
I always keep Halo Top stocked up in my freezer for a healthier dessert option because my sweet tooth is constantly harassing me. I 10/10 recommend that you add this to your grocery list, because the taste + impressive nutritional facts cannot be rivaled.
Today’s recipe combines 2 and only 2 ingredients that my freezer is never without – Halo Top Ice Cream and Van’s Waffles. Both are healthier alternatives to regular ice cream and other frozen waffle options + super fast and easy to make!
Here’s what you will need:
Recipe yields 1 Ice Cream Waffle Sandwich
- 1 half pint of Halo Top Ice Cream – flavor of your choice (Oatmeal Cookie is my fav!)
- 2 Van’s Waffles (8 Whole Grains is my go-to, only 150 cals!)
Here’s how to make it:
- Place 2 Van’s Waffles in your toaster and heat per instruction on the box
- Let waffles cool for 5 minutes
- Scoop ½ pint of Halo Top ice cream onto one of the waffles
- Place the second waffle on top of the Ice Cream
- Serve Immediately and Enjoy!
What is your favorite Halo Top flavor?