White Chocolate and Milk Chocolate swirled together for an easy and festive Halloween treat!
If you have a wicked sweet tooth like me, then you likely have your favorite treat hanging around the kitchen for when it strikes. Sometimes all it takes is a nibble of chocolate to satisfy that craving and so we love having chocolate bark to have a bite of here and there.
The best part is that this Halloween chocolate bark is extremely easy to make and lasts forever. It’s a no-bake recipe that works great as a snack or dessert.
When it comes to placing the sprinkles and candy eyeballs, the kiddos can help make this treat. It only takes a few minutes to make and it also makes a great festive gift for neighbors, friends and office gatherings.
Any holiday sprinkles will do and you can customize the colors throughout different holidays and occasions, making this a versatile recipe!
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 8 oz milk chocolate chips
- Candy eyeballs
- Halloween sprinkles
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, then set aside.
- In microwave safe bowls, melt the chocolate separately (white chocolate in one bowl and milk chocolate in the other) until smooth.
- Pour the white chocolate onto the parchment paper using a silicone spatula to spread evenly. Quickly pour milk chocolate over top before white chocolate has a chance to set. Use a toothpick to swirl the milk chocolate into the white chocolate giving them a marbled look.
- Then quickly add candy eyeballs and sprinkles.
- Allow to set in refrigerator for 30 minutes or until completely solid. Once set, break into shards (there is no perfect way to break them!)
- Store in an airtight container or Ziplock bag. We like to keep ours chilled by storing in the refrigerator.