These Greek Yogurt Chocolate Chip Muffins are a light and fluffy breakfast favorite in our home. They are naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup and pack a punch of protein from the Greek yogurt.
From beginning to end, they take 30 minutes and will likely disappear even faster when your family gives them a taste!
I love having a solid go-to muffin recipe for each season. A few of our favorites include my:
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins in the Fall
Blueberry Crumble Muffins in the Summer
And now these Greek Yogurt Chocolate Chip Muffins which are perfect year-round!
I mean who doesn’t love a chocolate packed muffin, right?!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin tin with muffin liners (spray with nonstick cooking spray if not using parchment paper liners).
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, maple syrup, eggs, vanilla, and melted coconut oil.
- Slowly mix in dry ingredients to the wet until combined.
- Fold in ¾ cup of the mini chocolate chips (set aside remaining ¼ cup).
- Divide batter into the prepared muffin liners, then top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake 18 - 20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Serve warm and enjoy!