This weekend, Jared came to me and said that he wanted to do something special for the volunteers that he works with at their upcoming work event. With it being the middle of October, we were instantly inspired by fall flavors to create some type of treat for him to take to them.
We were short on time so we wanted to craft something inexpensive, quick and easy so with that – our Fall Snack Mix was born!
There are nearly 40 volunteers that he wanted to ‘thank’ so we decided that the easiest (and most presentable) way to deliver them were in little goodie bags for them to take home. Other options for this fun, sweet & salty snack include Halloween Movie Night & Halloween Party Snacks.
Trust us when we say – this will be your new favorite fall snack!
*We did not bake the chex cereal as they are already a crunchy texture and packed full of pumpkin spice flavor!*
Here’s What You Will Need:
- 1 box Pumpkin Spice Life cereal
- 1 box Chocolate Cheerios cereal
- 1 bag mini pretzels
- 1 bag lightly salted popcorn (already popped)
- 1 – 22oz. bag candy corn
- 1 – 22oz. bag candy corn pumpkins
Yields: 20 Servings
Prep Time: 3 Minutes
Here’s How To Make It:
- In a large mixing bowl, add pretzels, Cheerios, popcorn and Life cereal. Mix until evenly distributed.
- Then add candy corn and candy pumpkins. Mix until evenly distributed.
- Optional: sprinkle pumpkin spice seasoning over top of mix.
- Serve & Enjoy!
What is your favorite fall snack?