Day 6 of my 2020 Cookie Week has brought us these delicious Cranberry Oatmeal White Chocolate Cookies!
These cookies are soft, chewy, sweet and cozy. Everything a Christmas cookie should be.
I had to include at least one recipe with white chocolate chips for my husband. He’s not as much of a chocoholic as I am, but he sure does love some white chocolate. And the dried cranberries add a festive flavor and color to this cookie.
Let’s dive in..
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups old fashioned oats
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper then set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars together until creamy. Mix in egg and vanilla.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Gradually add flour mixture to the wet mixture until well combined.
- Mix in oats, dried cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Scoop about a tablespoon of dough onto prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are slightly brown. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve & enjoy!