It’s the weekend, so that means another brunch recipe on Brunch With The Brittains!
These mini Breakfast Bagel Sliders are the perfect brunch to make for a crowd or for the family. They only require 4 ingredients and the mini bagels make for fun vessels for the classic bacon and egg breakfast.
- 10 mini bagels, halved
- 10 slices bacon
- 1 ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Spray a glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray, then set aside.
- In a skillet, cook bacon to desired crispiness over medium heat. Pat out excess grease with paper towel.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy. Pour into skillet and scramble. Add a punch of salt and pepper. Then set aside.
- Place bottom halves of mini bagels in baking dish, then top with eggs and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Top with bacon then place top halves on mini bagels on the bacon.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm & Enjoy!