A common theme with the recipes that I post here on BWTB is that they are typically easy and fool proof for those that may not know their way around a kitchen. Believe me when I say, this Blueberry Cheesecake Bar recipe is SO EASY! I’m talking 5 minutes of prep time and then pop it in the oven for a max of 30 minutes – but, I’m sure I had you at only 5 minutes of prep time. For a dessert!
Now let’s talk about these Blueberry Cheesecake Bars. Anything blueberry is perfect for the summer and anything cheesecake is a party for the taste buds. Combine the two and you have one enticing dessert!
Another plus to this recipe is that it requires minimal ingredients and each ingredient is cheap and easily accessible at any grocery store.
These are great for summer entertaining, showers, Fourth of July or just a sweet treat to enjoy at home!
- 16 oz. refrigerated Crescent rolls
- 16 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter-melted
- Additional 3-4 tablespoons sugar for coating
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and spray 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray, set aside.
- Unroll 1 can Crescent roll and place at the bottom of baking dish, seal the perforation.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla (I used a hand mixer).
- Spread mixture onto dough.
- Scatter fresh blueberries onto cream cheese.
- Unroll second can Crescent rolls and spread over filling and seal the edges and perforation.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 27-30 minutes or until the top are golden brown.
- Let cool for 50-60 minutes to set, then let refrigerate for an additional 20-30 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!