This post has been sponsored by Campbell’s Soup®. All opinions are mine alone. #Sponsored #giftedbyMavrck, #CampbellsSoup #NotYourMothersSoup
About once a week Jared and I have some type of pasta dish in our dinner rotation. Lately it has been a simple penne and red sauce with Caesar salad, but we are getting a little tired of the same pasta dish every week. When my creativity is flowing, and time allows I love to plan fun, new pasta dishes with ingredients that I already have in the pantry or refrigerator.
One thing that I always have in my pantry is Cream of Chicken Campbell’s Soup & Cream of Mushroom Campbell’s Soup. These soups are great to incorporate into homemade casseroles, bakes, soups, and more! In this recipe I used Cream of Chicken to enhance the flavor of the cooked chicken and to add a rich and creamy texture and I have to say, this is THE most delicious pasta dish that I have made in a long time. It gets Hubby’s stamp of approval!
This Baked Pepperjack Chicken Spaghetti is also packed full of spinach for your serving of greens!
- 13-oz dried spaghetti
- 3 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken (I used a store bought rotisserie chicken)
- 1 (16-oz) container light sour cream
- 2 (10.75-oz) cans Campbell's condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (12-oz) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1 1/2 tbs garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Spray a 9x13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, then drain.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, spinach, 1 cup pepper jack cheese and garlic salt.
- Stir in cooked spaghetti. Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese pasta mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
What is your favorite Campbell’s Soup product?