It’s not mystery that I love to make baked donuts! I have a lot of fun creating seasonal flavors and converting them into these delicious little circles.
These Baked Cinnamon Pumpkin Donuts are packed full of fall flavor, super moist and can be enjoyed as breakfast or dessert. They are perfect for a crisp autumn day!
Let’s dive in..
- ½ cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray donut pan with non-stick cooking spray, then set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix pumpkin, brown sugar, oil and milk until well combined.
- In a separate medium mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg and salt until well combined.
- Slowly mix dry mixture into wet mixture until combined.
- Using a piping bag or ziplock bag with corner cut off, evenly pipe the batter into the donut cavities.
- Bake 14-16 minutes. Allow to cool on cool rack for 5-10 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl mix together granulated sugar and cinnamon for coating. Dip both sides of donut into the melted butter, then immediately dip both sides in cinnamon sugar until fully coated. Return to cooling rack.