This post is sponsored by Great Day Farms I’m pleased to partner with them to bring you this flavorful recipe featuring their products. All opinions are mine alone. #Ad #EggceptionallyGreat
I’m very egg-cited to share this quick, easy and delicious Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich recipe made with Great Day Farms Hard Boiled Eggs.
Perfect for adding some protein to your Summer picnics and lunches with the family! They come in convenient 2 or 6 packs already boiled & peeled and can be found in the deli section at Walmart.
- 2 medium avocados, pitted, peeled & diced
- 6 @greatdayfarms Hard Boiled Eggs, diced
- 3 tbsp Greek Yogurt
- 3 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 croissants
- alfalfa sprouts (optional)
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Slice croissants in half, then top bottom half with egg salad mixture, add any additional toppings (optional), then top with other half of the croissant.
- Serve & enjoy!
What’s your favorite summer picnic food?