This post is sponsored by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese. I’m pleased to partner with them to bring you this delicious recipe featuring their products. All opinions are mine alone.
As we enter the holiday season and I begin to list out my holiday baking projects, I always ask my husband what he would like for me to make. Without fail, his answer is always something with eggnog. We’ve been on a bit of a cheesecake kick lately, so I knew Eggnog Cheesecake was the way to go.
I wanted to create an Eggnog Cheesecake recipe that is easy to make and even easier to eat. What’s more perfect for your holiday gatherings than a 3-Step Mini Cheesecakes, packed full of a classic holiday flavor!
The hero ingredient in these mini cheesecakes, is the rich and creamy Philadelphia Cream Cheese. After all, what is cheesecake without it?! The Philadelphia Cream Cheese creates an irresistible, creamy texture.
So what makes this a 3-Step recipe? All you need to do is
- MIX the ingredients
- POUR the mixture
- BAKE the mini cheesecakes
It’s that easy and you’re ready for your holiday celebrations!
- 24 Golden Oreos
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup eggnog
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 24 servings, 2 tablespoons each, from 6.5oz. can whipped cream
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Then fill two, 12 cup muffin tins with cupcake liners. Place one Golden Oreo flat inside of each cupcake liner. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer (using paddle attachment) or large mixing bowl using hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Then mix in eggs, vanilla extract, eggnog, ground nutmeg and salt until well combined.
- Pour mixture over top Oreos (about 4 tsp. in each cupcake liner)
- Bake 22-25 minutes. Let cool. Then refrigerate 3 hours. Top with a swirl of whipped cream and sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
Happy Holidays, Friends!